- Common Boat Steering Cable
- Will fit any Teleflex, Multiflex, Nautflex. Ultraflex & any type B rotary helms know as Safe-T II, QC. Quick Connect, 4.2nfb Tilt or most standard helms
- Cable type M66
- 7/8" Thru tube assembly nut on cable
- Cable will fit through minimum channel of 23mm
- Stainless steel cable output end minimises corrosion
- Meets ABYC, NMMA and BIA requirements
To measure the correct length cable for your boat, please use the measuring template attached in the photos. Do not use your existing cable length as all manufactures use different measuring points & technics. If for some reason you have made a mistake in measuring your cable and need to swap it over. We are happy to do this as long as the cable comes back to us in the same condition (No marks no grease in original packaging) as we sent it to you. Once getting the cable back we'll inspect it and resend the cable length you require. Customer has to pay for all frieght costs, plus any difference in cable costs.