PARSUN 40HP EFI Forward Control Long Shaft
4-Stroke OUTBOARD MOTOR
PARSUN’S 40 HP EFI Electronic Fuel Injection outboard is the best value for money mid sized outboard in its class.
One of our most popular outboards, it provides what every boater needs, worry-free opperation and outstanding performance.
The Advanced 4 stroke EFI system makes quiet, smooth and responsive power with reduced fuel consumption and maintenance costs.
The Parsun F40 outboard is available with manual and electric start options to suit your type of boating and your budget.
- EFI Electronic Fuel Injection. For easy start, smooth idle, fast exceleration and fuel efficiency ( No More playing with a carburettor or choke! )
- Forward Controls with Tachometer
- Power Tilt / Trim
- Innovative CDI system for an easy start and low idle
- Rev limiter, overheat and low oil pressure warning
- Easily monitored oil level gauge indicator
- Large steering angle for easier maneuverability
- Safety lanyard for emergency shut-off
- Thermostat controlled water cooling system for consistent engine temperature
- Heavy duty aluminum propeller
- Efficient vibration reduction system for a smoother and quieter performance
- Quiet thru-hub exhaust system
- 24lt Fuel tank and line
- Ultra low emission, CE and EPA compliant
PARSUN 40HP OUTBOARD MOTORS SPECIFICATIONS
- Engine type: 4-stroke, 3-cylinder, OHC
- Displacement: 45.6 cu. in. (747 cc)
- Bore x Stroke: 2.56 in. x 2.95 in. (6.5 cm x 7.49 cm)
- Max. output: 40 hp (29.8 kw) @ 5500 rpm
- Ignition system: CDI
- Starting system: Electric (Turn key)
- Fuel delievery system: EFI Electronic Fuel Injection
- Steering system: Forward control or Tiller Steering
- Gear shift: F-N-R
- Gear ratio: 2.0 (26/13)
- Trim and tilt system: Manual or Electric available
- Max. fuel consumption: 13.8 lt/hr
- Fuel tank capacity: Portable 25lt Tank and line
- Sump oil capacity: 1.7 lt
- Gear oil capacity: 26.24 cu. in. (430 cc)
- Dry weight: 93 kg
- Recommended transom height: 20 inches (50.8 cm Long Shaft) 15 inches (38.1 cm Short Shaft)
- Recommended fuel: 87% octane
- Recommended oil: 10W-30/10W-40
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Boat Spares Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.