Compact Shower Drain, Bilge and Wastewater Pump
A modern, heavy duty, single-chamber, self-priming diaphragm pump that can be set up in several different pump/motor configurations. It is easy to install anywhere after the drain outlet in the wastewater system or as a bilge pump in any leisure craft – new or used. Thanks to its single-chamber design and non-choke valves, the Viking Power 32, can be used to pump un-macerated sewage to a holding tank or transfer it onwards to a septic tank.
- Maximum flow 32 l/min
- Specifically engineered to pump black wastewater
- Uncompromising odour-prevention features
- Whisper quiet operation
- High-impact glass-fibre reinforced nylon body
- Ball-bearing supported transmission
- Non-choke valves – no waste shredding required
- Pump head rotatable 360°
- Self-priming up to 2.5 meters
- Can be run dry and can pump air/water mixture
- Robust single diaphragm
- Electric motor with power-out, manual-crank backup
- Complies with ISO 15083 and small craft bilge pump
- Standard for vessels above 12m
|Motor||3.3 amp (12V),1.6 amp (24V) @ 0.1 bar
(built-in thermal protection)
|Diaphragm||Reinforced nitrile rubber|
|Max lift||Max head||Connection||Voltage||Fuse|
|Viking Power 32 12V||32 l/min – 8.5 GPM||30 l/min – 7.9 GPM||2.5m||4m||38 mm / 1½"||12 V||12 Amp|
|Viking Power 32 24V||32 l/min – 8.5 GPM||30 l/min – 7.9 GPM||2.5m||4m||38 mm / 1½"||24 V||6 Amp|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Boat Spares Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.